Are you ready?
Are you wondering if coaching is the right choice for you?
Here are areas that might be bubbling up for you right now!
- When you start to brainstorm new ideas for a fresh start, your inner critic steps in to tell you all the reasons why the new idea will not work out.
- You start to set artificial timelines which stall putting your dream in motion…believing that everything has to be just so in order to start.
- You begin to blame others or outside forces for why you aren’t taking action or can’t be successful.
- You are recently engaged and want to explore your shared values, purpose and vision as a couple.
- You are about to become a parent and want a vision for your new life ahead.
- You are already a parent and have new ideas about purposeful work you want to do, even though being a parent is your priority.
- You are ready to reclaim your joy, energy and vitality.
- You cannot stop thinking about a new idea or new job. And while this may feel exhilarating at first, reality sets in and overwhelm and paralysis
- You are always looking at what everyone else is doing and accomplishing. The self-comparison can begin to feel burdensome.
- You have a business partner and want to take your working relationship to the next level.
- You are ready to create more transparency with your colleagues but are afraid of failure and exposure.
- You are ready to be a role model of authenticity. But to be a caring leader creates a sense of insecurity that has you paralyzed.
My clients are looking for transformation—more productivity, more balance, more ease, more happiness. My job is to help people access that within themselves….as it’s already there!